PARTICIPATION IN NT-VBA FOR EXCEL TRAINING «VBA PROGRAMMING FOR MICROSOFT EXCEL» (KYIV, DECEMBER 9-11, 2019)
On December 9-11, 2019, NT-VBA for Excel training «VBA Programming for Microsoft Excel» was held with the support of the International Renaissance Foundation on the basis of LLC «Novitni merezhni tekhnolohii». Specialists of SSI «Institute of Educational Analytics», namely Andrii Lytvynchuk, the Deputy Director for Scientific and Project Work and IT, Ph.D., Andrii Kiryanov, Head of the Department of Education Information Systems Administration, and Yuliya Irynevych, the Deputy Head of the Department, Ph.D. successfully completed the training and received the certificates. The acquired knowledge and skills are of great practical importance for the specialists’ work.
The program of the course covered the following areas:
- Programming basics.
- Introduction to Visual Basic and VBA.
- Basics of writing the code in VBA.
- Basics of error handling and program debugging.
- Basic concepts of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- User forms. Controls.
- Events of standard controls and forms.
- Excel object model. Creating Excel Macros.
- Work with files and folders. Use of text files.
- Using charts.
- Creation of macros in Excel that work with other Office applications.
- Excel Event Handling.