Published informational and statistical materials on results of activity in 2016/2017
The State Scientific Institution “Institute of Educational Analytics” (SSI “IEA”) prepared and published the Informational and Statistical materials on the results of activities of 2016-2017 academic year under the title “Education in Ukraine (pre-school, general secondary, extra-curricular)”.
The data presented are based on statistical information from the State Statistics Service of Ukraine, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the SSI “IEA”, the State Scientific Institution “Institute of Education Content Modernization” (IECM), the Ukrainian Center for Education Quality Assessment (UCEQA).
The information containing data of temporarily occupied territories of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the city of Sevastopol and parts of the zone of the anti-terrorist operation in the territories of Donetsk and Lugansk regions from 2014 to 2017 is not provided.
The content of informational and statistical materials “Education in Ukraine (pre-school, general secondary, extra-curricular)” is as follows:
1. General information.
2. Financing of education.
3. Preschool education.
4. General secondary education:
– Network and filling of general educational institutions;
– Quality of education;
– Inclusive and special education;
– Learning environment and organization of the learning process;
– Human resources;
– Support schools.
5. Out-of-school education.
6. Psychological service.
7. The language of the educational process and language learning as a subject.
8. Edition, purchase, and delivery of textbooks and manuals for students of general educational institutions for the state budget funds.