Проект зміцнення науково обґрунтованої розробки державної політики на основі освітньої статистики та аналітики
The project of international technical assistance “Support to decentralization in Ukraine” is being implemented with the purpose of assisting in the implementation of the decentralization of power reform and ensuring its long-term impact through improvement of local self-government and provision of services (More).
Main activities of the project:
1. Financial decentralization
2. Decentralization in education
3. Communication of reforms
Within the framework of the “Decentralization in the field of education”, the Project, together with the Institute of Educational Analysis, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, are working to improve the current formula for the distribution of educational subventions. The first conceptual improvement proposals are being prepared and automated software solutions are being developed.
In addition, the Project, together with the Institute of Educational Analysis and the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, introduced the information and telecommunication system “State Information System of Education” into experimental operation, which will allow for the first time in the history of Ukraine to accumulate statistical and other data from individual schools for further processing and analysis.
The faculty of Pedagogy of the University. T. G. Masaryk (Czech Republic)
On March 27, 2017, a Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between the DNU “Institute for Educational Analysis” and the Faculty of Pedagogy of the University. T. G. Masaryk (Czech Republic). This document defines the main directions of cooperation between the Ukrainian and Czech sides in the medium term.
On October 17, 2017, the Institute signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the public organization “Social Eye”, which outlines the scope of potential cooperation:
– Unite the efforts and capabilities of the Parties in the development, implementation and promotion of open source data, e-services, access to public information, advanced methods for collecting, exchanging, storing, archiving and maintaining users in the field of education;
-Organization of joint work of experts on the creation of the Technical task for the modernization of the State Information and Telecommunication System of Education Management “DSIO” (hereinafter – “System”) on the basis of the Concept approved by the Ministry of Education and Science, as well as the principles reflected in the Technical Requirements;
-Consultation on finding the optimal modern software and hardware solutions regarding the modernization and commissioning of the Systems, the organization of related presentations, exercises;
-Expert assessment of the compliance of the modernized System with the approved Technical Task;
– Joint methodological and expert consultations;
– Initiation and participation in joint projects;
-Development and realization of innovative developments;
-Development and implementation of information and technical tools for collecting, exchanging and sharing data.
On July 24, 2017, the Institute signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Microsoft Ukraine, which identified the scope of potential cooperation:
– Organization of joint work of experts on the improvement of technical requirements for the modernization of the State Information System of Education (hereinafter – the System) and the development of its architecture;
– An assessment of the conformity of the technical task concerning the modernization of the System approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Concept, as well as the principles reflected in the Technical Requirements;
– Consultations on the search for optimal modern hardware and software solutions for the modernization and commissioning of Systems, the organization of related presentations, exercises;
– An expert assessment of the compliance of the modernized System with the approved Technical Task;
– Expert and other assistance regarding the current tasks of the Grant.