Published informational and statistical materials on results of activity in 2016/2017
The Institute of Educational Analytics prepared and published Informational and statistical materials on the results of activity in 2016/2017 n.р. under the title “EDUCATION IN UKRAINE (pre-school, general secondary, extra-curricular)”.
The data presented are based on statistical information from the State Statistics Service of Ukraine, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the Institute of Educational Analysis, the Institute for the Modernization of the Content of Education, the Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment.
Information from 2014 to 2017 is filed without data temporarily occupied
territories of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the city of Sevastopol and parts of the zone of the antiterrorist operation in the territories of Donetsk and Lugansk regions.
Content of informational and statistical materials:
1. General information.
2. Financing education.
3. Preschool education.
4. General secondary education:
– Network and filling of general educational institutions;
– Quality of education;
– Inclusive and special education;
– The learning environment and organization of the learning process;
– Human resources;
– Support schools.
5. Out-of-school education.
6. Psychological service.
7. Language of education, studying and studying.
8. Edition, purchase and delivery of textbooks and manuals for students
general educational institutions for the state budget funds.